CHESLA is excited to continue to award scholarships to eligible students in pursuit of higher education in the State of Connecticut.
The 2020 CHESLA Scholarship for students pursuing an undergraduate degree is officially closed! After receiving 1,000 applications, the scholarship committee awarded 167 students totaling $487,500. The 2021 Scholarship will open in March. Thank you to all applicants! Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
The 2020 CHESLA Scholarship application for students pursuing a healthcare or manufacturing certificate is now open! Funds available on a first come, first serve basis. Apply Now!
To qualify, a student must:
- Be a resident of the State of Connecticut
- Be enrolled at least half-time for the 2020-2021 academic year,
- Be enrolled and attending an eligible Connecticut state or non-profit, degree granting institution of higher education in the 2020-2021 academic year
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $6,000 or less per the student’s most recent FAFSA submission in 2020-2021
Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
*required for undergraduate degree scholarships only
- Not be in default on any CHESLA loans
Eligible Connecticut Institutions